I think it should be clear, at least for a while.

John E. Malmberg wb8tyw at qsl.net
Tue May 17 05:02:12 GMT 2005

The filters have been adjusted.  From looking at the Samba lists, this
one was the least affected by the sober worm that is spamming in German.

I see only one instance made it through here.  Some of the other lists
were mailbombed, and are now getting mis-directed bounces from mail
servers that are not using SMTP rejects.

Fortunately most mail server operators know only to use SMTP rejects for
undeliverable mail.

Feel free to file individual abuse reports to any of the mail servers
that are generating virus detected spam and undeliverable message spam
to known forged addresses, as this is the only way that they will get
feedback on how abusive that behavior is and that sending such messages
is participating in a global denial of service attack which is assisting
the virus writers and spammers.

-John
wb8tyw at qsl.net