samba on vms

Victorio Pasamontes victorio.pasamontes at db.com
Tue Feb 1 10:34:24 GMT 2005

Hi All
Can somebody please help me get started whit SAMBA on VMS?
My problem is that I think that SAMBA is installed ok in our vms server, but I don't know how to configure it on vms.
Somebody know how to configure the smb.conf on vms? what is the format?
what do I need to modify in smb.conf and how to add samba´s users. what is the right command on vms?

Thank in advance

Victor