Error: "failed to change delete on close flag" in 2.2.8 (JYC 17-Aug-05)

BG - Ben Armstrong BArmstrong at dymaxion.ca
Fri Aug 26 14:11:29 GMT 2005

On Fri, 2005-08-26 at 10:44 -0300, BG - Ben Armstrong wrote:

> If a different user tries to edit the same file, the error is not
> thrown.  When I try to get the first user to edit the same file again,
> the error persists, and more error messages are logged in their log
> file.

Just to clarify, in one test, both the person who initially reported the
problem and a 2nd tester had the same error on the same file, but when I
tested it, there was no error for me.  But then again, they're both
Windows users and I'm a Linux user.  However, I don't know if that is
significant.

Ben