Inconsistent I/O data base when starting SMBD.EXE

Bruin, J.M. (Mark) de mark.debruin at tno.nl
Wed Aug 24 09:44:19 GMT 2005

Hi there,

Since a while I'm getting a Inconsistent I/O data base BUGCHECK when
intiating a Samba session on my PC.
The system (Personal Workstation 600/au running OVMS 7.2 and TCPIP V5.0)
crashes (obviously with a BUGCHECK) stating 000019c and INCONSTATE on
the console.
No memory dump is created (is cancelled it says).

I have no idea on what night have been changed on the machine that might
be causing the problem.

The only thing recently changed in de SCSI card for the internal SCSI
bus (i.e. the disk and CD support)

Has anyone experienced somthing similar or know the reason why this
occurs? Even better: has anyone got a solution to solve the problem?

BTW: I'm running Samba/VMS 2.2.8

TIA,

Mark de Bruin

This e-mail and its contents are subject to the DISCLAIMER at http://www.tno.nl/disclaimer/email.html