Disk share size reporting error?

Ross Smith smithp01 at med.nyu.edu
Tue Apr 12 18:33:45 GMT 2005

On Apr 12, 2005, at 12:50 PM, COLLOT Jean-Yves wrote:

>> could someone please post a couple of lines saying
>> what the latest release(s) are for VMS and where they can be obtained.
>
> OK, I think I can answer that.
>
> The version 2.2.8 is currently available for download at
> http://www.pi-net.dyndns.org/anonymous/jyc/
>
> John E. Malmberg has mixed the 2.2.8 port with the Unix 2.2.12
> version, and
> has done a number of changes/enhancements, mostly to support VMS 8.2
> and
> IA64.

This is very helpful.  Thank you!

In fact I do have a IA64 box and so for me, maybe, the 2.2.12 version
may be the best bet if I'm starting from scratch.

I had hesitated in part because at some point I think John said that he
had not incorporated the fixes you'd made in 2.2.8 into his version.

Thanks again!

-Ross Smith-