Plenty to do for volunteers, On the job self training available.

BG - Ben Armstrong BArmstrong at dymaxion.ca
Wed Sep 29 16:31:05 GMT 2004

On Wed, 2004-09-29 at 11:19 -0500, John E. Malmberg wrote:
> Help is needed at all levels of expertise.

I'd like to point out to would-be contributors that before I started
working on our issues with deploying OpenVMS Samba here at Dymaxion, I
knew absolutely nothing about the topic.  I have not received formal
training in either the inner workings of filesystems or networking.  All
I had going for me was a desire to explore, and some guesses at how to
devise tests that would narrow down the problem and make it reproducible
for the developers.  So, don't think you can't contribute anything
because you're lacking in expertise specific to the field.

Ben