(no subject)

Hank Vander Waal hankv at altl.com
Tue Sep 28 13:31:17 GMT 2004

Here, here !!!

I too would like to thank all of you for a VERY nice product!!

I have a couple of customers using SAMBA and we use it at our office.

I would love to help on these projects, I have the systems but not near the
expertise that you folks have!!

If I can help in any way just let me know!

Hank Vander Waal

In wonderful West Michigan!!