Samba/VMS Version 2.2.8 Build 20041021

COLLOT Jean-Yves jean-yves.collot at cofiroute.fr
Thu Oct 21 16:23:14 GMT 2004

> Is it easy to find the changed files ?
Yes, the changed files are the ones changed since the 8th of September.

> Is there any point to building on VMS 7.3-1 or later with out
> large file support ?
I guess not, but may be some people should want it (I can't really imagine
why).

Actually, I must admit that I did not spend too much time thinking about
this. I am completely aware that there should be a lot of things to do in
order to enhance the compile/link/install procedures, but I had no time
enough to do it.

JY