SAMBA 2.2.12 source kit for 8.2 (and possibly earlier)

John E. Malmberg wb8tyw at qsl.net
Mon Oct 18 20:58:30 GMT 2004

For those interested in being more on the bleeding edge, I have now
merged in the SAMBA 2.2.12 changes with last source kit that I produced.

I also fixed the bug that I accidently introduced, and implemented the
fsync() on the 1 byte writes to try to improve the large file issues.

The source kits can be found at:

  http://encompasserve.org/~malmberg/samba/

  SAMBA_2_2_12-V82-SRC-20041017_BCK.ZIP

This has not undergone any significant testing, all I did was verify that the
server will transfer some files.

I have only done a test build on OpenVMS ALPHA 8.2 EFT at this time.  I
attempted to make this code build on older versions, but as yet I have not had
time to do any test builds.

Same caveats as the previous code drop.  Unless something else happens,
I am going to start concentrating on the SAMBA 3.x and 4.x streams.

-John
wb8tyw at qsl.net