2 GB limit - fixed

Ziller, James James.Ziller at qg.com
Fri Mar 26 15:10:31 GMT 2004

I ran the test again last night on a file that was 5GB, copying from a W2K
box to VMS.  It appears that the whole file has been transferred
successfully.  Many thanks for all your work on this, it is much
appreciated!  Just curious...are there any plans on porting Samba 3.0 to
VMS? We may be needing the active directory support for VMS in the not too
distant future:)

Thanks again!

-James