Link problems with V2.2.8

Leo Klein leoklein at netvision.net.il
Thu Jun 17 07:42:33 GMT 2004

Thank you for your reply on Tuesday, but installing the CRTL patch (V4
for Alpha VMS V7.2.1) hasn't solved my link problems, and the same two
symbols are still undefined.

I've rebooted after installing the patch and its many and voluminous
dependencies (CLIUTL, FIBRE_SCSI, LAN, MOUNT96, PCSI, SYS and UPDATE),
yet have made no progress with Samba.

I'm not discouraged yet - Samba is too appealing an alternative to ftp -
and would welcome any other suggestion.