Tuning for performance

Jan-Erik Soderholm XA (TN/PAC) jan-erik.xa.soderholm at ericsson.com
Tue Feb 3 20:26:37 GMT 2004

Joe, did my post go directly to you ?
Damn, there is something funny with the
SAMBA list server, that makes "replies" go
to the O.P. instead of to the list...

Anyway, 3000 files isn't *that* much from a
VMS perspective. Now, the question is still :

> Exactly *how* slow is "extremely slow" ?

Regards
Jan-Erik.

This communication is confidential and intended solely for the addressee(s). Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you believe this message has been sent to you in error, please notify the sender by replying to this transmission and delete the message without disclosing it. Thank you.

E-mail including attachments is susceptible to data corruption, interruption, unauthorized amendment, tampering and viruses, and we only send and receive e-mails on the basis that we are not liable for any such corruption, interception, amendment, tampering or viruses or any consequences thereof.