We are pleased to hear of your support for OpenVMS on Integrity servers

Michael A. Fitzgerald mfitzgerald at lpsolutions.com
Wed Aug 18 23:17:47 GMT 2004

Dear Samba,

Thank you for your participation in the OpenVMS Application Status report. Please tell me which of these Integrity server upgrade tools helped with your Itanium port by placing an X next to the resource used:

_____  OpenVMS Version 8.1 SDK
_____  OpenVMS Version 8.2 Field Test SDK
_____  OpenVMS “fast track” program assistance
_____  Intel porting workshop
_____  Online Test Drive tool from the HP DSPP program
_____  A DSPP porting center
_____  None (application is platform independent)
_____  Other (please explain)

Now that your products are Itanium-ready, we invite you to confirm your port and become eligible for promotion on the HP OpenVMS and DSPP websites.

To authenticate Itanium availability for your products, please follow these simple steps:

1. Open and review the attached authentication letter.
2. Fill in the date, signatory name, and title.
3. Print the letter on your company letterhead.
4. Have a company executive (vice president or above) sign the letter.
5. Mail the letter to the following address:

Attn: Bruce Hollamby, MS 4069
Hewlett-Packard Company
19111 Pruneridge Avenue
Cupertino, CA 95014

After HP receives your authentication letter, your company will be listed on the OpenVMS and DSPP websites as an “Itanium Certified” partner.

Thank you for the additional information, I look forward to your response.

Sincerely,

Michael A. Fitzgerald
HP OpenVMS project team, c/o The LPS Group
100 Marine Parkway, Suite 100
Redwood City, CA 94065, United States
Tel: +1 (650) 591 3699
Fax: +1 (650) 593 3095
E-mail: mfitzgerald at thelpsgroup.com
Website: www.theLPSgroup.com
The LPS Group is a certified vendor for Hewlett-Packard Company, supporting the OpenVMS Application Status Report and OpenVMS partner profiles.