Also newbie

COLLOT Jean-Yves jean-yves.collot at cofiroute.fr
Tue Aug 3 08:04:17 GMT 2004

Actually, the VMS/Samba code uses some kernel privileged code for cache
management (it deals with kernel locks). However, as far as Samba runs
correctly on my 7.3-2 machine, I doubt that this part of the code is
responsible for your problem. I suspect something with Multinet.

Could you send me the SYS$ERRORLOG:CLUE$nodename_date_time.LIS that should
be created when you reboot after the crash. May be I can understand what
happens from that file.

JY Collot