installing v 2.0.6

John E. Malmberg wb8tyw at qsl.net
Tue Apr 20 02:01:05 GMT 2004

Dan Williams wrote:
> I am trying to install this on a vax running 7.3, I get an error that
> frontport is not installed. I have installed this (according to the
> instructions), I didn't get any errors. I was just wondering if I had
> missed something ?

Check to see if the logical names for Frontport are installed.  There
should be a FRONTPORT_CRTL logical name.

> But while i'm asking the questions is this the latest available binary
> for samba on vax.

I think there may be a 2.2x version that is independent of what I did.
I have not done anything directly with Samba for a while.

http://www.pi-net.dyndns.org/anonymous/jyc/

Mirror at:

http://www.erebus.homeip.net/anonymous/jyc/

-John