Samba 2.2.8 on VMS 7.3-1

COLLOT Jean-Yves jean-yves.collot at cofiroute.fr
Mon Sep 29 12:14:14 GMT 2003

On 24.Sep.2003, Nick Boyce wrote :
> We too are unable to get WinXP to map drives to Samba 2.2.x-VMS servers

Well, I don't know how I can help about those issues, because I can't
reproduce any of your problems here, with my XP clients and my NT4 domain.
We did some tests with a W2K domain, with the same XP clients, and it works
fine too. Do any of you, having problems with the VMS version of Samba, can
test some Unix version of Samba 2.2.8, and see if the same problems occur
one the same XP clients ?

JY