Hi I cant get to browse or map to my directory on my samba serve fr

Michael Tricker Michael.Tricker at itheon.com
Thu Sep 11 09:36:08 GMT 2003

Hi
  I have a samba server using vms 7.3-1 and tcpip I have a win200 domain not
using a/d.
I have configured my smb.conf file for days and cant get my samba server to
appear on the list
OR be able to map to it...

Can anyone post a smb.conf file that works for them OR provide some more
useful stuff.

New to samba and feeling very lost

Many Thanks
Mike

iAM:Networks - 3 Network Monitoring Solutions in 1 non-intrusive package
<http://www.itheon.com/products/detail_iam_networks.htm>

Itheon RoboCentral  - Remote Console Monitoring and Management
http://www.itheon.com/products/detail_robocentral.htm

Itheon - Ensuring High Availability of Mission Critical Systems.
www.itheon.com <http://www.itheon.com>

the system manager.

SOPHOS for the presence of computer viruses.

http://www.itheon.com