Samba 2.2.8 not starting

Brian Tillman Brian.Tillman at Smiths-Aerospace.com
Tue May 13 18:36:46 GMT 2003

>NMBD is a service.  It should be created each time someone requests access,
>just like the FTP server.  It's not supposed to hang around.

So, I don't know what I'm talking about.  It's happened before.  Perhaps one
day I'll learn.

By the way, NMBD also fails on a VAX V7.2 system running Multinet V4.4
unless the "-i" option is used.
--
Brian Tillman         Internet: Brian.Tillman at smiths-aerospace dot com
Smiths Aerospace  Addresses modified to prevent SPAM.