List Manager: Please add samba-vms to lists using demime

John E. Malmberg wb8tyw at qsl.net
Wed Mar 19 12:30:10 GMT 2003

Martin Pool wrote:

> Filtering is now on.  (In fact it's been on for a while, but I wasn't
> sure if I'd replied.)

I think that you and Tim Potter replied off list.  It turns out that
there was a bug where the MIME filtering was not working.  Tim fixed it.

>>Also can you add the guidelines for posting message below that is
>>present on the RSYNC mailing list?
>>
>>>   Before posting, read:
>>>       http://www.tuxedo.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

At the time, that link was not working.  Tim found an alternate URL.

However it did not show up in the digest containing your post, and it
shows up after the first post in most of the digests.

It may be that the link stopped working again.

-John
wb8tyw at qsl.network