vms_tdb.c modifications

Jan-erik Söderholm (QAC) Jan-erik.Soderholm at pac.ericsson.se
Thu Jun 26 16:33:10 GMT 2003

OK. To be clear, *I* don't want or need another
version/kit/distrubution/site/whatever. As I have
said to Jean-Yves directly, I will probably
continue to get my SAMBA kits from his site, since
they have proved to be working "out-of-the-box".

And, as I also said to Jean-Yves, as a long time
user of the OSU server I have the greatest
respect for your programming skills, Dave. That is
not the issue here, it's the coordination between
what you are doing and Jean-Yves current kit. And
the *risk* of having another source for download
of the SAMBA/VMS kit.

And thanks for the "internals" of your current work,
I'm sure that they whould make SAMBA/VMS better and
I understand at least *some* of it :-)

Jan-Erik.