vms_tdb.c modifications

Jan-erik Söderholm (QAC) Jan-erik.Soderholm at pac.ericsson.se
Thu Jun 26 14:36:27 GMT 2003

I'm asking sbout SAMBA as such. I don't care
what each and every module is called or what
they do.

I'm asking since I'm currently using
http://www.pi-net.dyndns.org/anonymous/jyc/
as my "source" for SAMBA/VMS distributions.
And I didn't understod how your changes
would be (if they should, I don't know!) be
included in the pi-net kits.

You say that you are "working on a fresh port of 2.2.8",
how will this "port" be different from the current 2.2.8
port at the pi-net site ? Is that port "un-fresh" ?

Maybe it's just something I don't understand...

Jan-Erik.