Samba Documentation

Paul Wiles paul.wiles at thomsonpublishingservices.co.uk
Thu Jul 3 08:43:21 GMT 2003

The error message I am getting is :-

'S:\ALPHALAS.XLS' cannot be accessed. The file may be read-only, or you
maybe trying to access a read-only location. Or, the server the document is
stored on may not be responding.

We are running OPENVMS 7.2-1, TCPIP VERSION 5.1 ECO 4, SAMBA VERSION 2.2.7a
(date of .ZIP file Samba downloaded from 2-jan-2003.