FW: SAMBA 2.2.7a and FRONTPORT

Jan-erik Söderholm (QAC) Jan-erik.Soderholm at pac.ericsson.se
Mon Jan 20 10:44:54 GMT 2003

Should have sent this to the list instead of directly
to Tim...

B.t.w, is there a was to get the Samba listserver software
to re-write the From:, Reply-T:o (or whatever) header
so one can just hit "Reply" in the mail client ?

I (we) had this "problem" on another maillist, and
the admins there changed the server just the other day.
May depend on what software is running the Samba list,
of course...

Jan-Erik Söderholm.