VMS 7.3, Samba 2.2.7a, and MultiNet V4.4 Rev A

Claude Marinier claude.marinier at drdc-rddc.gc.ca
Thu Jan 16 13:54:19 GMT 2003

Thanks Rok Vidmar,

I added the UCX_SERVER flag and got past the "Invalid packet length!"
problem. Now, I need to work on authentication.

	Connecting to 131.136.32.171 at port 139
	 session request ok
	Password:
	session setup failed: NT_STATUS_LOGON_FAILURE

--
Claude Marinier, Information Technology
Defence Research & Development Canada (Ottawa)
claude.marinier at drdc-rddc.gc.ca
http://www.ottawa.drdc-rddc.gc.ca