Overcoming last obstacles IPC Problem

J M john_20_28_2000 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 18 19:30:54 GMT 2003

I have set my debug level to -d5 and it appears that
smbd is starting well.  I have no smb.conf errors, my
share do not have errors in smb.log, but what happens
is that when I try an connect, Windows eventually come
back with "extended network error." and the last two
lines in smb.log are:

[2003/02/18 14:25:01, 3]
CMS_ROOT:[SAMBA.SOURCE.PARAM]LOADPARM.C;2:(2622)
  pm_process() returned Yes
[2003/02/18 14:25:01, 3]
CMS_ROOT:[SAMBA.SOURCE.PARAM]LOADPARM.C;2:(1566)
  adding IPC service

It dies here every time.

Lowering the debug level gives nothing as it only
states that "Andrew...smbd started..." and dies.

Any ideas are appreciated.