Forgot how to install Samba

Naveed Ahmed nahmed at softhome.net
Tue Feb 18 10:04:59 GMT 2003

No need to ask for forgiveness, I asked same questions when linking SAMBA
2.0.6. Don't know about your SYS$INPUT problem, but .exe_axp extension files
are indeed executables, as OpenVMS doesn't need .exe extension for the
executable files. Also are you linking SAMBA 2.0.6, or later. Frontport is
not required for newer versions 2.2.4 or later. Kindly try to give at least
version of
your SAMBA in questions, it helps.

Regards,
Naveed