No subject

Tue Dec 2 04:42:38 GMT 2003

> A problem with directories with more than 8 characters and =
Notepad/Wordpad
with Win98 client.
That's very true too. It's due to one of my "optimizations", which was =
not
so good after all, and which is now useless anyway. I was not aware of =
this
bad effect because I have no Win98 clients. It will be fixed in the =
next
release.
</QUOTE>

Thanks for all your hard work on SAMBA VMS.
Mike Ober.