virus warning

John E. Malmberg wb8tyw at qsl.net
Thu Aug 21 23:01:04 GMT 2003

Stephen Eickhoff wrote:
> Please block this nuisance!

I think that it is under control now.  I posted a request last night in
the samba-technical group to block them.  I also suggested that it may
be time to require subscription to the mailing list to post.

I also have been sending manual notifications to the networks who have
the misconfigured to send these useless notifications.

If you go to the samba.org web pages for the mail server, it will give
you instructions on how to use a newsreader to access the samba lists so
that you do not have to get them by e-mail.

-John
wb8tyw at qsl.net