smbpasswd

Plante, Sylvain splante at nrcan.gc.ca
Mon Sep 30 19:47:56 GMT 2002

Jean-Yves,

I'm almost there !

I resolve the previous problems with your help.

Now, at the moment I'm trying to reach the drive
identified in the smb.conf file, I'm getting that
error message:

	\\server is not accessible
	The network path was not found

The line for the disk looks like that in the smb.conf
file :

	[test]
		comment = Test
		path = dka0/samba