Samba/VMS Version 2.2.4

Michael D. Ober MDO at wakeassoc.com
Mon Sep 16 19:29:15 GMT 2002

Got it.  We installed C 6.5 on Sunday and everything except SWAT compiled,
linked, and started.  SWAT didn't start properly and I suspect it's because
we aren't running a HTTP server on the system.  This isn't a big issue for
us, though as long as I can configure using smb.conf.  I haven't looked at
the smb.conf(5) man page yet.

Thanks,
Mike.