Samba/VMS Version 2.2.4

Daniel, Mark mark.daniel at dsto.defence.gov.au
Thu Sep 12 22:08:24 GMT 2002

I have installed this without significant issues on three different 7.3
systems.

It is my first successful, (seems like) fully usable version of Samba for
VMS.

I'm very pleased with this distribution and will be feeding back to the
author shortly.

I could recommend it (but not in comparison with any other current
distributions as I have no experience with these).