Samba 2.2.4 as a PDC

jean-yves.collot at cofiroute.fr jean-yves.collot at cofiroute.fr
Thu Oct 24 16:32:25 GMT 2002

Hi.

To be honest, I did not do ANY testing about running Samba/VMS 2.2.4 as a
PDC (or as a BDC, for that matter). The main reason is that we here have no
intention of using Samba like that, and I have not too much time for doing
thing that are of no interest for the company...

However, my feeling is, for a number of reasons, it would be a hard thing to
do, and that it will never give actual satisfaction.

But please try it, and don't hesitate to tell me what happens !