Specifc commands for TCPware 5.5-3

Bent, H.J. HJ.Bent at gni.railinfrabeheer.nl
Wed Oct 23 06:33:24 GMT 2002

Hello,

I am using TCPware with SAMBA 2.2.4. To start the smbd process I changed the
com file smbd_setup_tcpip.com to do the following (all tcpip commands
removed):

$ netcu remove service 139 bg_tcp
$ netcu add service 139 bg_tcp -
	/user=system -
	/process=smbd -
	/input=samba_root:[bin]smbd_startup.com

I am not using the nmbd process so I haven't looked at the startup of the
nmbd.

Met vriendelijke groet,

Erik Bent
Helpdesk Bureau Automatisering
RIB Geodesie & Infradata
Tel: (030) 235 46 00 / Fax: (030) 235 76 41