Samba 2.0.3 on OpenVMS

Dr. Guilherme Regis lgemedia at 200-171-183-182.dsl.telesp.net.br
Wed Oct 23 00:42:11 GMT 2002

Hi again,

I finally realized that the main problem with my 2.0.3
is GUEST ACCOUNT = UCX$NOBODY , that is, VAX can not
be mapped correctly because there is no NOBODY UID,GID
defined on the system.
How do I define that ? I have searched for information
on Google, unsuccessfully. I know that VAX has a DEFAULT account
UIC=[200,200] but I am not sure if this one can be used as a GUEST.
Does anyone know how to create a UCX$NOBODY account on OpenVMS
and make it work correctly with SAMBA 2.0.3 VAX ?

I appreciate any help on this matter.

Thanks in advance,
 Luiz Emediato