Samba 2.2.4 saveset download trouble

Jan-erik Söderholm (QAC) Jan-erik.Soderholm at pac.ericsson.se
Sun Oct 13 14:30:55 GMT 2002

Hi.
Just downloaded both SAMBA-2_2_4-OBJ.ZIP and
SAMBA-2_2_4-SRC.ZIP using FETCH_HTTP with
the following command file :

$ fetch_http :== $util:[fetch_http]fetch_http
$ prox = "-b -p xxx.yyy.www" <<<--- My proxy server here...
$!
$ fetch_http -
  "http://www.pi-net.dyndns.org/anonymous/jyc/samba-2_2_4-obj.zip" -
  samba-2_2_4-obj.zip -
  'prox'

The output from FETCH_HTTP was :

HTTP/1.0 200 OK
Connection: close
Server: HTTPd-WASD/8.0.1b OpenVMS/AXP SSL