Samba 2.2.4 Binary Package

Naveed Ahmed nahmed at softhome.net
Tue Nov 26 08:16:37 GMT 2002

Thanks jean, I have downloaded and installed Binary Package, But of course I
can't browse shares :) Everything is working fine, I can see Alpha server
"ACSYS2" in My Network Places\Computer Near Me, Diagnosis Tests 1-7 are
working fine, but Diagnosis Tests 8, 9, and 10 are not working. When I run

net view \\ACSYS2

from Windows 2000 command box I get this

System error 5 has occurred.

Access is denied.

I am running Windows 2000 as client. Kindly help me with this.

Naveed