MY INHERITANCE

jsed jsed at email.com
Sat May 11 12:47:48 GMT 2002

Date:May 11,2002.

Email:jsed at email.com

Dear Sir,

I am Mr.Eduado De Mello, one of the Principal Commanders of the Union for
the Total Independence of Angola,UNITA.

Well needless telling a very long story here for our story is indeed
interwoven with the history of the world and the liberation struggle in
the Southern African region of the African continent.

The bubble burst just some weeks ago when my supreme commander, the late
Dr.Jonas Savimbi was killed in an encounter with the government forces of
the MPLA government of my country.The rest is now history but
suffice it to say that I am tired of the unfortunate role of waging a war
against my fatherland.

I have therefore decided to pull out my troupes from the bush
even if the other field commanders decide otherwise I am therefore poised
to effect a new beginning in my life and I have decided to make South
Africa my new home at least for the interim period until I am sufficiently
sure that I would be welcome home whole heartedly by
the MPLA government in Luanda the capital of Angola.
Needles to say I was the single most important commander who was very
close to the late supreme commander; Dr.Jonas Savimbi.Indeed because I am
a brother to one of his wives,he confided in me a great deal.

The result of such trust is my reason for contacting you. I was the
commander whom he sent to deposit the sum of Thirty two million USD
($32million) with a security/finance company in South Africa.This
was immediately after the events of September 11,2001 in the United States
of America.Indeed it had become increasingly difficult to move large
volumes of money around the world particularly for a liberation
movement like UNITA hence the recourse to keeping themoney with the
security company in South Africa.

Ihave decided to inherit this money which was taken out and deposited with
the said security/finance company as cash in Hundred dollar
denominations.The money is kept in my signature and would have been used
in the purchase of arms and ammunition for the purposes of
continuing the civil war in Angola.The supreme commander is dead and as
already stated I have decided to quite the whole thing and this is without
regard to the fact that other commanders may wish to continue !

I want to cooperate with you in my decision to inherit the $32million.I am
still in the bush here but I have been able to establish contact with the
company in South Africa to the effect that I would soon come to take
possession of the money that I kept with them.

Note also that I deposited the money as a foreign national who is the head
of a Mining company in Angola (Never as a commander of UNITA). If you are
able to cooperate with me over this am willing to give you 20%
of the $32million.Please come back to me through
email: jsed at email.com
The security/finance company is standing by to receive my instructions on
this and I will link you up with them as soon as you are ready to take
possession of the $32million.

Finally you are to note that in you reply, you are to state your
residential or company address and if possible send a copy of your
international passport so as to assure me that my money is safe in your
hands.
Yours truly,
Eduado de Mello