Authentification problems

John Malmberg wb8tyw at qsl.net
Thu Jan 24 03:42:08 GMT 2002

Tim Oakley <t.oakley#mailhost.maury-imprimeur.fr> wrote:

>  I am a very new user of Samba on VMS and have a problem which i am
> certain is related to my not having a full understanding of the SMB
> security model implementation under VMS.

Please use a search engine like HTTP://www.google.com for the
SAMBA-VMS Frequently Asked Questions List

I think it will answer many of your questions.

It was just posted in the middle of this month on this list, and also on
comp.os.vms, and on Encompasserve.org.  It should not be too hard to find.

-John
wb8tyw at qsl.network