Samba VMS web page replacement?

John Malmberg wb8tyw at qsl.net
Fri Jan 18 17:03:54 GMT 2002

So is there someone else that wants to take over hosting the
SAMBA-VMS home page?

I am afraid that my HTML skills are not up to the task, and I do not
have the time to do it justice.

Eckart Meyer <Eckart.Meyer#gmx.de>
>  Jan-erik Soderholm (QAC) <Jan-erik.Soderholm#pac.ericsson.se> wrote:
>>http://www.ifn.ing.tu-bs.de/ifn/sonst/samba-vms.html,
>>which should (?) be the official SAMBA-VMS home page)
>>[...]

> I want to repeat, that this web page no longers exists. I'm no longer
> working for the university and I don't have any access to this site. In
> fact, the server has been taken from the net months ago. You can (and
> could) always download Samba for VMS 2.0.3 from any samba mirror from
> directory "Binary_Packages/vms".

I can confirm that the web page is still actively responding.

-John
wb8tyw at qsl.network
Personal Opinion Only.