Problems installing on an Alpha system

David Taubner DTaubner at exchange.hsc.mb.ca
Thu Feb 7 15:45:59 GMT 2002

Right - zip works best.

I should have mentioned - I wanted to pass this info to the VMS newbies who
would likely encounter some need to FTP savesets or executables and wouldn't
know this stuff.  I have to jump through the hoops to get patches from
Compaq's (and third party's) websites to work, and sooner or later they will
also have to "jump".   :-)

David Taubner
CIS Systems Administrator
Health Sciences Centre