Upgrading OpenVMS.

Andreas Fassl afassl at progis.de
Sat Dec 28 16:27:46 GMT 2002

Hi Kenneth,

interesting, hp couldn't solve.

I would try to enter this problem in the "ask the wizard" at
http://www.openvms.compaq.com. (Even he will probably point to service,
but he is very close to engineering).
Next place to address, post your problem in comp.os.vms. (Have you got
access to newsgroups?).

Third: Have you installed the last firmware upgrade (just a shot in the
dark) and did some research at the HP Services Software Patches? Looks like
http://ftp1.support.compaq.com/public/vms/axp/v7.2-2/dec-axpvms-vms722_dcl-v0100--4.README
can help you solve the problem. Additionally I'll recommend to apply all
other available patches.

Regards from germany,
a happy New year

Andreas Fassl