Our Soc.Sec. with Bush UNDER HUGE RISK!!!!!!?????? adv uyo

crua_Jay's-Pissed-Off-Rabble-Rouse-Line bhi__remove-address-at-bottom at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 22 03:13:20 GMT 2002

Jay's Pissed-Off-Rabble-Rouse-Line

SUBJ:  Our Soc.Sec. with Bush UNDER HUGE RISK!!!!!!??????

Dec 22nd, 2002, Sun.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I just heard on the radio this Sat. morn that Pres. Bush wants to divert good chunks of OUR Soc.-Sec
funds to aliens' MEXICAN poor relatives as some deal with Pres.Fox!!!!!!   This would be the biggest
Baby-Boomer Class-Action against the Fed-Gov if Bush fouls this up!  Soc.-Sec. is ALREADY under
unknowns and doubts for us retiring in 9 years or more (like me!); THIS ACTION BY BUSH IS BY NO
MEANS CONFRONTING AND HANDLING THE PROBLEM & IMPROVING SOC.-SEC!!!! WE NEED
TO HAVE THIS HUGELY FACED-OFF AT THE WHITE HOUSE (DEMONSTRATION?) AND WARN
BUSH THAT THIS WOULD BE THE HUGEST CLASS-ACTION AGAINST THE FED-GOV
IN HISTORY IF THIS GARGANTUAN PISS-OFF MESSES THINGS UP!!!!

Pass this on to you Gov Reps, aarp.com and your Friends & Family so we can all get into an uproar!!!!!

Truly,
Jay

REMOVES click-here: mailto:batch1 at btamail.net.cn?subject=REMOVE-me-from-Rabble-Rouse-Line

ectogxyscwfqwpbhxbuvhjawmglduxyxqim