FTP Question

Naveed Ahmed nahmed at softhome.net
Fri Dec 20 08:57:34 GMT 2002

Thanks Bendix/Josef,

I was looking for some command on FTP like SPAWN in VMS, but it only work on
client not remote system. I am running Windows 2000, should I obtain client
from Denicomp, also RSH just plainly says

C:\>rsh 135.1.1.3 help
> 135.1.1.3:Connection refused
rsh: can't establish connection

where 135.1.1.3 is address of VAX, does it work plainly like this when
connecting to VAX?

Regards,
Naveed