Initial Samba 2.2.4 problems.

David Taubner DTaubner at exchange.hsc.mb.ca
Mon Dec 2 15:02:52 GMT 2002

I had to set up a "username.map" file to get our (older version) to work.
(I haven't yet put up 2.2.4 - too busy right now).

It contains entries like this:

dtaubner    = ba104e

Thats 'username' = 'computername'.  It's a royal pain to do it that way, and
I'm hopping 2.2.4 lets me do away with it but you may want to try it anyway.

David Taubner
CIS Systems Administrator
Health Sciences Centre