virus panic

Yanagimachi, Isao Isao.Yanagimachi at compaq.com
Fri Sep 28 14:20:22 GMT 2001

Hi, nowadays, there are numerous viruses going around the net. I was
scared to open the previous email message b/s
it has no subject line. Please add the subject line with enough
signature so that I will have some peace of mind when I open it.
I know it is not bullet proof, but it is better than nothing.

Thanks

/isao