problem transfer domain dns zones and forest dns zones

Omnis ludis - games sergey.gortinsc17 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 09:13:36 UTC 2024

yes, I conducted manual testing first from the windows server side and I
managed to change the owner through adsi edit by connecting to a
samba-based domain controller, then I found a variable that needed to be
replaced and performed a role change already through the samba-tool fsmo
role transfer --all -U Administrator command, I was asked for a password
and that's it the roles have been successfully transferred