mit-krb5 and heimdal binaries

Rowland Penny rpenny at samba.org
Mon Mar 20 10:18:01 UTC 2023

On 20/03/2023 10:09, ronnie sahlberg wrote:
> On Mon, 20 Mar 2023 at 19:31, Rowland Penny via samba-technical
> <samba-technical at lists.samba.org> wrote:
>
>> As for pointing the finger at red-hat, well that is easy, they are the
>> only ones that went on record and said there will never be an AD DC.
>
> Just stop, please. There are no circumstances where this is helpful.
> Instead of causing drama, investigate what the issues are, then write
> code to address the issues or
> pay money to someone to address the issues for you.
> But this hostile red-hat hate trip does not solve any issues, does not
> make people want to volunteer work for your cause and is only causing
> friction and animosity between the few samba developers that still are
> active.
> This is very destructive to the project and team cohersion.

I am not pointing anything at anyone:

Alexander wrote this:

'Can we please stop assigning it all to 'Red Hat'?'

I just wrote a reason why people 'might' point a finger at just red-hat.

My biggest gripe is that the documentation isn't kept up to date. I do
not write code, so I can only go off the documentation and if it isn't
up to date ?????

Rowland