[Announce] Samba 4.18.0rc1 Available for Download

Nico Kadel-Garcia nkadel at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 19:43:09 UTC 2023

It looks talloc, ldb, talloc, tdb, and tevent also got updated.

Don't expect any of them to be compatible with RHEL until sssd can
also be compiled with them updated, due to the .soname changes. It's
possible to publish Samba with internal libraries, as well as with
Heimdal, to avoid the dependency difficulties.

Nico Kadel-Garcia