Does the CreateDisposition flag of a client depend on Server's response ?

varun mittal vmittal05 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 16:44:56 UTC 2023

Hi Tom

I did test it with Windows share too and the behavior was the same.
But please note, the FILE_OPEN_IF I am chasing is for the Directory
and not the files.
In my case, the source directory doesn't have any named data stream.
The files in the source directory also didn't have any ADS. These files were
generated locally.