buggy krb5 ccache behavior and cmocka unit tests

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Wed Sep 28 19:41:10 UTC 2022

On Wed, 2022-09-28 at 21:31 +0200, Christian Merten via samba-technical
wrote:
> On 9/28/22 19:54, Andrew Bartlett via samba-technical wrote:
> > DIR and KEYRING are implemented in MIT Kerberos, if you are
> > runningSamba as an AD DC then you will most likely have Samba built
> > with ourbundled Heimdal Kerberos.
> Ah my bad. How about introducing a check that throws a descriptive
> error message if therequested ccache type is not supported?

Patches towards this are most welcome :-)
https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Contribute id="-x-evo-selection-start-marker">
Andrew Bartlett (he/him)       https://samba.org/~abartlet/Samba Team Member (since 2001) https://samba.orgSamba Team Lead, Catalyst IT   https://catalyst.net.nz/services/samba
Samba Development and Support, Catalyst IT - Expert Open SourceSolutions